Why you should choose a Honda Certified Used Car
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
A copy of each car's CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see. Or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online. Begin your vehicle search here, and then view important details about the vehicle, including your free CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
Thanks to one of the most extensive used-car warranties in the business, every Honda certified Used Car comes with peace of mind. It covers major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass, and interior. Honda will repair or replace any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. There is a $0 deductible and the following major systems/components are covered:
- Powertrain Coverage: The Honda Certified Used Cars Limited Warranty extends the powertrain coverage to 7 years/100,000 miles.
Items Covered: Engine, Drive System, Transmission
- Non-Powertrain Equipment Coverage: The Honda Certified Used Cars Limited Warranty extends the non-powertrain coverage by 1 year/12,000 miles from 3 years/36,000 miles to 4 years/48,000. If purchased after the new vehicle coverage expires, 1 year/12,000 miles will be covered from the date of purchase.
Items Covered: Steering, Suspension, Electrical, Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling, Fuel System, Switches, Audio Repairs (Honda audio systems only), Sensors